Telemarketers....

Hi ma'am (already I'm put off... I am NOT a ma'am..yet) this is Carol calling doing a survey regarding industrial fertilizer for farms. Do you have a moment?

Uhhhh I don't live on a farm.

Are you sure? Let me ask you a couple of qualifying questions to make sure. Do you have property larger than an acre and less than 40 acres?

No

Are you sure?

I'm positive, I live in a single dwelling 4 level split house within the city limits (barely) of Calgary and I have what is fondly termed as a "postage stamp" for a back yard, complete with parking pad in back alley.

Oh well, be assured I am not selling anything.

Thats ok, because be assured I don't live on a farm.

Well thank you for your time, have a nice evening.

G'night.


Ok wtf was that? That was too funny to be real....
So Mother Nature has moved me to Winnipeg, my team lead at work says I have a frog in my throat and why did I move to Quebec and the telemarketer moved me to a farm. Is this a hint to move???