New Year's Resolutions...

So every year, we all make these amazing resolutions and make every attempt to stick with it... If only I had the willpower of a Catholic that gives up chocolate for Lent, I might make it past the first 12 hours for some of them...

This year's current list included:

-quitting smoking - that lasted about 3 minutes because I was drinking at the time.

-quit swearing so much... that lasted 4 hours... I came home and read the comments on Waiter's blog and said fuck within a dozen words

-lose some weight... that lasted til I woke up this morning and spotted the two tins of Quality Street Chocolates I got for Christmas and immediately had a craving for chocolate. For those that don't know me, I am not a chocoholic, I rarely eat it.... but you tell someone once that if they're buying chocolate to get the good stuff, and now that's all they give you....

-to find someone normal in my life.... "Why can't I have a normal boyfriend?!!!" from my favourite movie comes to mind...

So less than 36 hrs into 2005 and I'm failing already *sob* Ah well, Susan Miller says that 2005 is a stellar year for me. I'm looking forward to reap some of whatever she says is coming my way.

I've been reading a few blogs religiously and have had read some with guest bloggers. Might get T to write something here, just because ...

I think I'm going to call it a night. Its 336 am, I'm not tired, but I have a hair appt at noon, an open house at 4 and I apparently work on Monday if I don't feel like el crapola still. I sound like Marlon Brando in the GodFather at the moment.