Enjoy...

Probably due to a lack of something to do this evening would be the best explanation for the multitudes of posts that have eminated from me...
I think this might have to do with the fact that I am still very shell shocked from news I received earlier this evening... Grant (yes previously mentioned Grant) and Sarah (yes previously mentioned Sarah) got married on Thanksgiving weekend in England. If they're happy, all the power to them... still shell shocked tho.


So to add to your enjoyment, I have the following links that have entertained me SOOOO much.

Your sexual
horoscope - this is rather accurate - for me.

GEMINI WOMEN: Often the aggressor, you are never embarrassed by your behavior because you never adhere to any standards except your own main requirement: a lover who knows how to take his time. You are a one woman harem, but a partner should be aware that in a relationship, the Gemini woman is looking for a combination of the spiritual and the physical, the romantic and the practical. You want to talk to the guy after you tumble with him! Best sex mates are Leo, Scorpio, Aquarians, Libra, and Aries.
Favorite gadget: the vibrator.

From the
fabu blog....almost as good as my most embarrassing moment... which I may or may not share.

If more come along, I'll edit this or re post... holy shit I'm chatty...