Correction...

I made some errors with respect to how Tim passed away and needed to correct them....
He had been sick most of August and I remember talking online with him several times and him saying that he felt just ugly sick.
He went to two separate clinics and both doctors told him the same thing... lose 100lbs, quit smoking and here's some antibiotics... without doing a chest xray or blood work.
He went to Edmonton on Aug 20/21 to do shows at the Comedy Factory in Edmonton. On the 21, he was so sick he could not perform and called 911 from his room later that night and ended up in a coma in the hospital. He died 10 days later after a blood clot in his lung caused complications.

Twice last night I felt Tim with me. When I was blogging what had transpired, he was here with me. I felt him starting to leave and I asked him to stay til I was finished. I then got a tingle on the back of my neck and he was here.. til I finished. Then tonight, I went out as I needed to just get out of here.... when I was driving home, Louis Armstrong's What a Wonderful World came on the radio.. which is the last song Tim sang on the cd we were working with last night. I hope he enjoyed the car ride (and my singing along).
I hope he continues the visits. I am enjoying them... And I'm also sure half of you think I'm whacked, but.... I'm taking what I can from this.

And on the other family note... my granny is being released tomorrow. My mom is flying to Ottawa to help my sister tomorrow morning and I get to do the loverly a/p run at 7am ..eerugh. They are not releasing Granny to home, they are releasing her to a nursing home facility in my home town.

Anyways, more another time...
KML