The wheels on the bus go round and round...

Everything has been crazy crazy... Tyler left today which was sad. Berta, T, Tyler's mom, and sister? and I took him to the airport. I went to visit Mel today. I had promised I would come by this weekend, and I needed to just be.

When I was done at Mel's, I thought I'd go see Devin. Stupid thought really, however, we agreed we're friends so one would think a friend would be a little more receptive than what just happened...
When I got to the door he was there because the dogs barked. I said hi, he sorta said hi. He asked what was new, and I said not much, just wanted to see him. He told me to hang on, and kept the door closed to his body..and then told me to wait there and he went back inside. I heard him open another beer and I heard him call someone, I assume it was upstairs to his sister. I poked my nose inside and told him to nevermind. I walked back to my car, halfheartedly hoping he'd come outside and stop me.
I got about half way down the street in the car and realized I had forgotten to give him the football tickets and turned around and went back. He was upstairs and came outside, and I said that I had forgotten to give him the tickets. He asked where I went and I said I wasn't in the mood for bullshit. He said he had asked me to wait and I had left and I'm calling bullshit? Whatever.. and started to go inside upstairs. I called after him and he told me to fuck off, so I said fuck you and drove away. I called him and left a message on his voice mail saying I was done done done.

I don't deserve to be treated this way at all. He says one thing and does another.
I spent last Sunday at his house.. we had a great day. We watched a movie, made dinner, talked, danced, listened to music. He kissed me a couple of times and made me cry a couple of times and we said alot of things. I told him how I didn't like him very much last week when he was being moody and he said that that hurt. I apologised but I was being honest.
There is a song by Shania Twain (his favourite girl) called When You Kiss Me. Every time I have heard that song with him, he tells me that there is alot of me in it.

How can someone say stuff like that, kiss someone, dance with them, treat them like gold and 7 days later be a complete 180?

But really, I'm done. I can't take the alcohol, I can't take this behaviour and I absolutely can't tolerate being treated like shit.

I wasn't going to blog this... ever... but I need to.
When Dev "kidnapped" me to Radium a few weekends ago, he was impaired. We nearly were killed on the highway in the mountains because he wasn't paying attention to the road. He was drinking the entire way there.
I should never allow someone to take those risks with me.. and someone that is willing to risk me that way doesn't care about me.
The person that I cared about was obliterated by that single act, and I should have stopped everything right there. But now I have.
3 cheers for me.