I hate being so busy that you can't figure out where to get off the bus...

Talk about crazy weeks... I didn't get the new position at work... From what I understand, out of the 10 ppl interviewed, only one person got one of the 11 open positions. Weird I tell ya...

On Saturday, I called Dev to see what he was up to. His sister was due on the Sunday and figured that he'd be just sticking around home. We decided to go bowling, and I went to his place and we packed up his bowling balls and he let ME drive his baby. We're on 17th Ave and I jokingly say "Let's go to Banff for dinner." He says Ok but he's driving. So off we head towards Banff. We're just outside of Cochrane on the Trans Canada and he says "How do you feel about Radium?" "Never been." I reply. "Ok we're going to Radium." About 1/4 the way up the mountain towards Radium on Hwy 95, he says "How do you feel about Victoria?" "I love it, however, not today...its 9pm!" So about 1030pm we roll into Radium, get a hotel room, go have dinner, a couple of beer and wander the townsite.
Now we sleep in a hotel room that has two separate bedrooms and two separate beds... he crawls in with me in a tiny double. Nothing happens..nothing sexual has happened between us since the weekend before we broke up. However, he's curled up in a tiny bed with me and thats where he stays. Whats with this ..I don't know. I think he's confused.

Today Deanna was induced at 9am. Its 337 now, and still no glory. Baby Daniel should be screaming into this world at anytime soon...

Oooo the call ....308pm 7lbs 1 oz 20 inches long