Labour Day!

Today was the huge Labour Day Classic CFL football leaque games... Hamilton vs Toronto and Calgary vs Edmonton... they called the Ham/TO game a tie after each team getting equal points after each turn... do not understand that CFL rule at all... but whatever..
Our game however.. sucked. Calgary does NOT have a team this year at all, and the worst thing we did was get rid of Wally. The stands were entertaining tho.. we had cops all over, a fight, a rowdy fan, a flasher, a mooner and a streaker.
Devin was at the game and I guess I foolishly sought him out. I invited him to come for wings after with a bunch of us* at the Regal Beagle but he declined. I talked to him last night and he was ultra grouchy and angry and when I asked him today what was wrong, he got pissy and told me not to question him. I don't know why he is angry as he won't talk to me.. I can make guesses but I'd rather hear the answer.

Tyler arrived yesterday - Tyler you ask, is my friend from here who moved to England who I stayed with in England for a night before coming back to Canada last summer on the Around the World in 30 days tour. Tyler is visiting for two weeks! I got to see him yesterday over chinese food, and today over wings - by the time he leaves I will be 900lbs if all we do is eat. The bunch of us from above is Lisa, Berta, T, some narsty bitchy chick named Faye, T's mom, my step-sister Adena, and some other ppl that Tyler knows that I don't...
I work at 1030 tomorrow morning and Im absolutely exhausted. I can't decide if its emotional or physical or both. I've been on holidays for almost a week (1-6th were my days off) and I don't think I've stopped. I truly am done.

Ooo I forgot some irony from the week. I was driving down Centre St to go somewhere, and directly across the street from where a Cow and her husband live is a new office. Just moved in.... StepFamilies of Canada.
I am sure the irony is completely lost on her, however, I think its hysterical and so does mom and Adena.

Roit, I am going to go fall into my bed. My legs and hips are killing me from doing 90000 flights of stairs at the stadium today. At least it wasn't raining.