The moment you wish you had a gonne

This morning I was rudely awoken (what is it with you people, I work til all goddamn hours of the night, do you NOT realize I need my beauty sleep!) by the phone ... my mother.

I love my mom - we have an absolutely amazing relationship now that I'm not some loony rebel teenager with platinum blonde hair determined to be Marilyn for my prom... (which I failed at miserably, however, the hair is now black with pink streaks in it- maybe Im still that rebel...)I have often told her as of late how much she is my hero. She left the abusive shit and got out and has completely turned her life around... anyways, before I digress further about mom.... the call.

My sister has pinched her siatic (sp?) nerve in her back whilst renovating Granny's house. My dear sister has given up her life and moved into Granny's house so that Granny can come home after being in palative care for the past 6 weeks...
In the midst of renovations, my lovely father has refused to allow my sister to hire a proper electrician to come do the wiring.. instead, he has shown up to do it himself... can we say code violations?! So he's at her house with my sister and my sister can't move. She wants to go to the doctor but my father is far far far too busy to take her. Her best friend drives 2 1/2 hrs to Ottawa to drive my sister to the doctor. What the fuck is with that?! Such an asshole.
Dee is getting her eyes opened VERY WIDE to why I cut my father off years ago. Perhaps this will be his own undoing..

Then mom proceeds to discuss Christmas eve. The plan was that we (the kids ) were sleeping at Mom and Dad's (Greg) for the night to be there when Santa arrived. Last night she states that they have been invited to Michelle's (one of the evil cows) for the evening. She has told Michelle that they will be there briefly as they have company but has not said who that company is. And last night, Rachel had a music recital at school.. as did Kiana (Michelle's daughter). So Mom and Dad split up... mom to Rachel's, dad to Kiana's. Tara (the other evil cow) didn't bother to show up, but her husband did as did Michelle's husband Darryl. But neither men spoke to dad at all and completely ignored Adena who also was there. Eieieieie...

These two girls need to grow up _very_ quickly. I'm very tired of this shit and I'm ready to punch them both out. But that would indicate I care.
At Adena's birthday dinner, she had been at her mom's (Carol) for Carol's birthday dinner earlier in November, and walked in on a conversation in which Tara and her husband said "Oh that's just typical Kristin". How the hell do they know what is typical me when they don't even fucking know me??? Granted, I've known Tara's husband alot longer than any of them as I used to work with him 6 yrs ago and have seen him socially in groups prior to him being with Tara.

And Carol always had Christmas eve with the girls and Kiana and Ty (Michelle's kids). Now she is livid because Michelle decided to do this without asking anyone or worrying about the reprecussions. Oh well. Perhaps they will alienate both parents and end up allll alone...

Maybe I will send them the link to my blog.

Shoot them all with the gonne and be done with it.