Bah Humbug...

I think the crazy people have been let out on an extended day pass and they were given telephones.

First crazy person...
"Hi, I am not going to be able to make my flight tonight from Vancouver to Kelowna, can I change it to tomorrow?"
If I could have given the "are you fucking nuts?" look, it would have happened...
"I'm sorry, but we're completely sold out yesterday, today, tomorrow all the way to Christmas day, and even then I have only one seat left on Saturday. Would that work?"
"Um no... what should I do?"
The sarcastic bitch that is aching to dive into the phone is silently screaming "Get your shit together and get on the goddamn plane" and the nice angelic me advises her that the plane is delayed due to the crappy shitty fucking weather across the goddamn country (pardon me but its fucking cold...not just cold, but fucking cold) and the flight won't be leaving until 1840 so hopefully that would be enough extra time for her to make her flight.... it is... bless her.

Crazy bitch number two....
"Hi yeah, I cancelled a flight last year and I had a credit and I think it is due to expire."
"Do you have the confirmation number from the original flight?"
"No, I didn't know that I needed it"
"Your last name please"
"Shazam*"
"And your first name please?"
"Andrea*"
"I'm sorry, I'm not finding anything under that name from last year... what phone number was used to book the flights?"
"Oh well try it under Sabadallah* or Sabadallah Andrea*... I go by Andrea*"
Eventual searching various ways and find said file.... credit expired last week... So I make the exception to honour half of it if she is going to book flights with me at that time. But she wanted us to extend the credit the way her friend told her. She was called a month ago about her credit and didn't do anything about it then... and I told her the options were advised at that time... so after going around in circles, we are now conspiring against her by backing each other up with our empowerment and commenting the file with our decisions we are now telling everyone not to do anything else for her.

Then crazy man ...
"I booked some flights last month and now they're on seat sale..."
"Confirmation number please?"
"ABCDEF*"
Looking at this file, it would very interesting how on earth this man was ever going to have his luggage... circles I tell ya... so I change him to the seat sale and fix his file... now he has a credit, but he wants a refund!
"Sir, it was explicitly told to you the day that you booked this was non refundable after the day of booking and that any cancellations or changes would result in a credit file."
"Yeah, so, I want my money back."
"I'm sorry sir, but we cannot refund after the day of booking, especially when you are changing from regular fares to a seat sale."
"Then I want you to waive the change fee."
"Sir, you are getting over $150 in credit for future travel with us, I cannot waive that fee and change you to the seat sale prices. The choice is the $150 credit or I put this back to the fares you originally paid."
"Fine, I will take the credit.. email me the itinerary, have a good day."
*CLICK*

Then there is poor John* . John is 16 and had started out from Thunder Bay Ontario on Monday and due to the weather, ended up stuck in Toronto and then last night stuck in Edmonton.... this poor kid only wants to get home to Fort McMurray and is literally spending 2 days travelling. We put him up in a hotel last night and his flight was late into Edmonton last night and didn't arrive til after 2300 and he had to be back for check in at the airport for 0600 today. And he was bagless... somehow it ended up in Calgary. Be fucked if I know how that happened... we're going with Santa.. works for me..

holy shit... and it doesn't end there...

After 9 hours of this shit, I want off the ride...

*Names changed to protect the innocent, the psychos and the helpless