Reality check...

My mom had a gathering on the weekend... I Survived New Year's open house kinda fing... I decided to take Devin. He has always refused to meet my parents because he felt intimidated by it. Sure, I have to endure his family (not that that is a bad thing at all!) all the time, but I wanted to share my family with him. So I take him to the party figuring that at least there is no pressure as there will be plenty of people there.
He gets drunk.. great. Then he starts in with Adena's roommate Roger, who is also drunk. By midnight everyone except the small group of Adena, her bf, Roger, Devin and I were left... and they're arguing.. and its getting heated... argh. Time to leave.. NOW. Dad asked if the cars were warm yet after about 4 mins of having returned inside *laugh*

In the car on the way home, Dev starts spewing his usual "You're amazing, you're wonderful, I wish I knew what was wrong with me..." stuff ...and then cuddles up to me on the couch and falls asleep. So I spent the night and got home Sunday I guess about 8pm.

All in all, a nice weekend... the reality is, Devin won't change and I don't expect him to... nice thought, but really, it isn't going to happen.

Bedtime for bonzo, 7am airport run (EWWW) and its getting late.