Happy New Year n all that stuph

Well, I know I'm a week late, however....

Happy New Year!

Aside from being physically exhausted (this was sooooo much easier at 22), things are good on this end. She's a lean mean kickin machine and I'm certain I am bruised from the inside out. :-)

The little counter thingamahoochie says 69 days... holy shit.

I've been working my tail off trying to build up hours so that when I do go on mat leave on March 1, that its all good and happy for EI.

And on a different note...
I actually have met someone that is ok with the fact that I am pregnant and is actually interested in spending time with me and has no qualms about all of this..... We have alot of things in common with respect to the ex's and behaviours. One day at a time, but its been kinda nice talking to someone that understands and isn't judging anything.