The week from hell (except for Tuesday)

Monday started just like any other Monday... blah. The road construction in and out of my neighbourhood has me COMPLETELY blocked in - there is not one way out of here to work that is not a mess. It stresses me out every day. On my way home from work, I checked my voice mail at home... 3 messages from my doctor's office, including one from my doctor himself. "Hi, its Lindsay calling from Dr X's office, we have a prescription to call in for you, please call us back to let us know where you want it called into." "Hi, its Sharon calling from Dr X's office, he would like to see you, please give us a call." "Hi, its Dr X calling, can you please call the office."

OK - so I panic a little. So I drive by the office on my way home... they are JUST leaving...so much for finding out what the hell is going on tonight. And I'm going to Vancouver Tuesday and I am not changing my plans. Mom offers to call to tell them to put the scrip to the Shopper's next door and she was going to at least see if they would tell her if I needed to call from Vancouver or if I was ok to wait til Wednesday.

I pull into my street with Scott standing outside trying to put vapour barrier over his car, three cars outside with their headlights on, neighbours everywhere on the street and I figure someone has hit his car when it was parked or something. I roll down my window and say "What happened?!?" he says "Park, the guy is here."
What guy I'm thinking, but ok...
I get out and ask what happened, Scott says "The guy with the papers is here."
"The guy that hit you?" "No," Scott says, "The guy with the papers."

"HUH? The newspaper guy threw a paper through the window?"
"NO! To serve you!"
"OH!"
"Kristin?" says offical looking man.
"Yes"
"I have some legal papers for you."
"Thanks!"
And off offical looking man goes.
"Ok, so what happened to your car!" I ask again.
"A semi threw a rock up and it smashed the window on Deerfoot."
"Oh... you ok?"
"Yep, just left a bit of a stain on the BVDs"
"Phew"

So Monday just sucked.

Tuesday rocked... see below.

Wednesday I phone Dr X as mom called the office and they said it could wait til today. "Oh absolutely he wants to see you." So I will try and get in after the errands I had to do and lunch with mom. I had lunch with my mother and we've decided that we had best get our shit together and we're going to get our business started so that come the time I am on mat leave that I can run it full time from home.
I also figure that I had best remind Devin about my ultrasound on Monday... His phone has been disconnected. (btw to catch you up, he has had me on ignore for about a week now so it was news to me that it was disco'd)
So Wednesday afternoon, I go see the doctor.
"What can I do for you today?" asks Dr X.
"You wanted to see me."
"No I didn't"
"You called me"
"No I didn't"
"Ok, I might be pregnant and slightly dillusional, but I didn't imagine 3 messages from this office."
"We just wanted to just tell you that you had a bladder infection, take the drugs."
OOOOOk.... so we created this panic for this?!

Wed night... drug taking numero uno... holy bejeebus, Im done
Thurs breakfast drug taking numero deux... worse than done
lunch time... fuck me, I dont want this med anymore
So I went back to Dr X and said Ummmmmmmmm can we do something about this pleaseeeeese. So he has given me a new med diff dosage.. see how that goes. BLARGH
And it is only Thursday.