Week 13 1 day

How's that for screwed up.

My first ultrasound showed 7 weeks 1 day. That was spot on the money for that particular Monday morning. 5 weeks later, on a Monday... I am apparently 12 weeks 5 days. So something is amiss there. However, if it means I'm pregnant for a week less, that might be a blessing.

Unofficially, a little birdie told me (in the form of a manager), that I got my leave of absence approved so I can do my course in November. It had been kyboshed because of our new software release date and they had to push the date into the first quarter of 2006 and so I immediately put my request in again and it looks like it is a go. If I said that I was doing the dance of joy, its a cross between the snoopy dance and the happy dance that Balki did.
So it looks like I will be in Toronto Nov 10-19th and that means homework every night between now and then.

I have Freckles the Damnation again until Thanksgiving as Mom is off touring the western coast of the US. This is now the proverbial zoo. 2 cats, 1 dog and a fish... all requiring attention at 7am...fuck me. I'm moving out.

And on that note, I am off to work, have a fantastic day!