Today's babble

I got an email from an old friend today. We haven't spoken for awhile, but I think about them frequently and wonder if they are ok. Life seems to have taken some twisty paths for them, and they seem happy. It was nice to hear that they are ok and my occasional worry was unwarranted.

I registered for my course today and things are looking up in that regard. The website for the course appears to be on crack tho. Some pages say the course is 8 days, some 7, some say that 50% deposit is required, others say $100 (to me that says the course is $200), so I may have to just hunker down and never spend a dime til the course is over if the course is more than that. My hotel for 9 nights is gonna kill me and meals... urgh. Not to mention taxi/transit if I can't get a hotel close enough. Damnit. *laugh*

Anyways, don't forget that Penny and Mossy are going to be in Vancouver at the end of October so we can party like its 1999 and all that stuff.