Vacounver

I've driven through Van a few times on my way to Seattle or to the island, but I can honestly say I have not stopped and gone shopping or anything... so Penny and Mossy being there was a perfect excuse. Whilst I found some fantastic things, the inability to pack them appropriately to take home (sharp objects n all), Penny did the shopping. :-)

After a leisurely breakfast of grease, vegetables, eggs and grease, we wandered around down a rather large hill that we both looked at rather pensively and said "Uhhhhh not walking back up that". We textededededed Mossy and agreed to meet for a late lunch which was non-greasy salad and a fantastically HUGE cinnamon bun (which I ate the rest of whilst protecting
Steph on the shuttle ride from hell back to the airport). We relaxed and yabbered for hours and discussed Mossy's dirty little secret at great length. The shuttle was a little early (or very late from the last go by) and I got to the airport much earlier than anticipated and was able to get a flight about an hr and half earlier than mine and was home in time for the Amazing Race (faithful viewers know I am addicted).

Aside from meeting Mossy & Penny after YEARS of knowing each other, the other highlight was
spying on Larry who was spying on us. Larry, I hate to disappoint you but there was no topless ironing, no bras & pipe band and it was all purely innocent. Really. ;-)