Well holy crapola

Welcome to week 18.
I've had to weird twinges and almost gas-like bubbles which can either be a bad case of gas or baby movement... I'm hoping for the latter. :-)

And in other interesting blog gossip, Bloggin Bex was outted and a new form of being Dooced. She has resigned, not fired, but I guess karma always comes to those that deserve it. What goes around, comes around.
Cricket and I were discussing this and she will either end up on Jerry Springer or on Larry King Live looking for sympathy... and the other question was.. are we sure the ex wife isn't Tonya Harding? ;-)
Oh and of course in all of the "we were destined to be together" bloggings on her part, was there NEVER a mention that Tanya used to be her best friend. Doing exactly what gives us chicks a bad name.

And in other interesting news, I have spoken to my father. We have agreed to a friendly truce, but he has been warned that if the crap starts, I'm gone.

Oh and a followup to why Nickelback was blowing goats... _apparently_ there was a broken part for something in their setup and they had togo to Best Buy and a get a new one. WHY didn't someone come out and SAY so. They could have done the presentations first while they waited.