So apparently I'm a candidate for the psycho ward...

Devin's mother and sister have decided I've 'lost it'.

So I pose the question...

Does the fact that he cheated on me, lied to me, took me for granted, was emotionally and verbally abusive to me, and a couple of other things that I'm not ready to blog about... .and I'm as mad as hell about it, make me psycho? If so, I guess that I'm off to the looney bin and I would prefer an orange strait jacket.

Apparently he's also angry with me. For what I am not sure. I suspect its because I said "Sorry, I'm taking the cake away because I did say you can't have your cake and eat it too" when he said he could. Not sure. As far as I'm concerned he has no right to be pissed at me.

I have done none of my Christmas shopping. I had grand plans of being finished ages and ages ago, however....
Mom, Dad, Scott and I are splitting on Rach's big present, which is the one thing she has asked for repetitively - a Kipper jersey. The only authentic ones with number and name are available at one specific store... they're $189+gst - eep. At least she hasn't asked for 8 different things.
I know what I'm getting everyone else, just a matter of actually going to get them at this point.

I had originally planned months ago, to get Devin a plain white gold band with the inscription of Family inside with his, mine and baby's initials, however, his behaviour has saved me a few $$$s.

I had a strange dream about him a couple of weeks ago, it was pretty vivid and real and I can still remember the entire thing. Not sure what it means, but I guess that time will tell. I remember the dreams I had when I was pregnant with Rach and they were just as vivid, but I always have dreamt pretty vividly and in colour - I just don't always remember what they're about. The past few months have been vivid, in colour and very memorable. Gotta love pregnant dreams.

I haven't had any weird cravings at least that I've noticed. I haven't had the "gotta have" on anything yet. I do however notice smells bother me greatly. Last night Rachel had a choir performance at school and this man walked by me wearing a bucket of cologne and I nearly choked for an entire hour on it and he was long gone by me but the smell was stuck in my nose all night.
I've been feeling kicks and movement and lots of flutters - if I lay a particular way on my side, it gets rather wild... I can't feel it on the outside yet, but its certainly busy in there. :-)

Since its now 1240 am, and I need to be up in 5 hrs, I'm gonna call it done here..