Comments on a postcard please

Comments aren't neccessary for this drivel, I just need to vent. Please no I told you so's either.

After being on ignore last weekend with Devin, I knew something was up. His phone was disconnected at some point during the week when I did call to remind him of my ultrasound on Monday. So I left the message with his sister to remind him.

He calls Friday and leaves 'You're not on ignore, it has nothing to do with you, I'm out tonight but we'll talk this weekend, good to go for Monday."

I call him back today and say "what are you up to today?" He says he is going to a party tonight, I ask if I can go with him, he says no. I said "What is her name? I'm not stupid you know." He refuses to tell me, we get into a debate about me needing some ME time with him. We had sort of agreed to me seeing him tomorrow instead. I called back and asked hey, I really have had a shitty week, I would really appreciate if you cancelled your plans for tonight as I need some me time. He refused.

We got into a HUGE fight. He called me selfish and I said I was being selfish but this wasn't about me, him, his dick or his social life, this was about our baby. He got mad and said to never throw that in his face again. I said "You told me to tell you what I need, I am telling you what I need. I need your support, I need you. Now. Not tomorrow. Now. I have needed you for over a week now and you have been completely inaccessible. There is no room for 3 in this."
He says there is in his life, I said bullshit. If there was, we wouldn't be fighting right now and he'd have agreed to see me before we got into a screaming match.
He hung up on me a couple of times and I guess he stormed out of his house.
I went over, removed everything that is mine...everything. And left.
I am done done done. I left a voice mail saying that I refuse to be number two and that there is no room for 3 in this and that he has obviously made his choice and to get his priorities straight. Until then, I am gone.

We'll see what happens from there. Wonder what can happen tomorrow to make this better.