Not quite tagged but I did it anyways...

Stolen shamelessly from Penny

ten years ago: I had been living in my house almost exactly a year, Rach was 2, almost 3, I was working for a cell phone company that I won't name and very bored in my marriage

five years ago: I was working for the Evil Empire(tm), just come back from the vacation of a lifetime (7 weeks in Europe), ending a 5 yr long distance relationship, pregnant with his baby and STRESSED out.

one year ago: I was with Devin. Working for this fantastic airline and life was good.

yesterday: Was my step sister Adena's birthday and we had dinner at mom's and we went to Aussie Rules, a dueling piano bar and sang along and danced on chairs. (If you've never been there, you hafta go!)

five snacks i enjoy:
1 - Spinach dip and rusks
2 - yoghurt or cottage cheese and fresh fruit
3 - cucumber and salt
4 - cereal, more specifically, Cheerios
5 - Smartfood

five songs to which i know all the words:
1 - Bring on the Rain - JoDee Messina & Tim McGraw
2 - Wastin' My Time - Default
3 - With Or Without You - U2
4 - Fly - Dixie Chicks
5 - Ironic - Alanis

five things i would do with $100 million:
1 - Since Penny said it first, credit due... I'd pay it forward
2 - Put 15 million each in a trust funds for my girls
3 - Give my mother, my sister and Scott 5 million each
4 - I would absolutely retire. I would first build my house on an acreage just outside of Calgary in the foothills. Obviously a couple of vacation homes and vehicles and then ensure that my money was wisely invested so that I can live on the interest.
5 - See the world the way I have always travelled - by the seat of my pants, economy class, and seeing what I want to see.

five places to run away:
1 - Greece - again
2 - The rest of Europe that I haven't seen yet
3 - a cabin in the middle of the Rockies
4 - my mom's house
5 - who said I wanted to run away? Umm Brazil

five bad habits:
1 - I smoke *sigh*
2 - I can out swear Penny
3 - I am a slob, sadly, but working on that
4 - I have inherited my mother's need for control, but I have been able to surrender it alot more so in recent years, but ... still a work in progress
5 - stressed out finger nail/cuticle damager

five things i like doing:
1 - SLEEP
2 - talking - gotta love being a gemini
3 - games, card games, board games
4 - being happy and making others happy
5 - travelling (when are we going to Halifax??)

five things i would never wear:
1 - hip huggers - I have a big enough butt, we dont need to emphasize it
2 - a bikini - see above
3 - polyester icky hotel room bedspread shirts with canopies for sleeves
4 - I'm with Penny on the TH stuff, but my hatred goes deeper... they are a very racist and discriminatory company that refuses to hire anyone of ethnic backgrounds or who is openly homosexual (similar to Coors Brewing Co)
5 - Doc Marrtens

five favorite tv shows:
1 - Law & Order - All of them
2 - CSI (original and Miami)
3 - Extreme Makeover Home Edition - I shouldn't watch whilst pregnant, I cry every time
4 - Amazing Race
5 - NASCAR races... guess I'm doomed til Daytona in Feb.

five biggest joys in my life:
1 - my children
2 - my family
3 - the restoration of my sanity with downtime just for me
4 - the satisfaction of a job well done and truly enjoying where I am at and the ability to further my goals
5 - a good nights sleep

five favorite toys:
1 - the stuffed Taz that when you turn on the button he laughs and spins in circles
2 - Shaun the Sheep that baaaaas (ok so I have alot of things that make noise)
3 - Ecetera - ok, so he's a cat, but he's still as entertaining as a toy
4 - my game boy original with Tetris - Hi my name is Kristin and I am a Tetrisaholic
5 - gnaaaaah I tried to keep it clean too, but lets just say they're hidden in my room.

Ok, so I fibbed an hr ago, I was catching up on reading and got lost... I REALLY am going to waddle off to bed now.