Looking for the brakes...

Sitting down this evening with the ex to sort some stuff out agenda wise for the next little bit as he has to do some travelling for work over the next month and some family stuff on my side has come up that needs to be done...
I went looking for a calendar that I could post in here but I got lost in code and decided to fuck it and you get the longhand version of this crazy chaos.

Feb 23 - Deanna's birthday
Feb 24 - Stepdad's birthday
Feb 26 - Jake arrives to go skiing in Banff (see archives for who this is)
Feb 27 - Dinner at the 'rents for the stepdad's birthday
Mar 2 - Banff for the day with Jake to make him drink Real Beer(tm).
Mar 5 - Jake leaves.
Mar 5-6 - overnight, my daughter's birthday party (12 prepubescent girls in my basement with movies, junkfood, the game cube, karoake machine and soft drinks... anyone wanna come over and save me?)
Mar 6 - dinner at my house with the 'rents and my step sister for my daugher's birthday
Mar 7 - drive the 'rents to the airport as they're going to Dominica for a month and pick up their dog, Freckles the damnation.. I mean dalmation
Mar 8 - the daughter's actual birthday, dinner out with her and the ex
Mar 12 - company function requiring formal wear and a hotel room for the drunk employee (ME!)
Mar 13 - take ex to airport, Jake's birthday
Mar 18 - Devin's birthday, pick ex up at the airport
Mar 23 - daughter and ex go to Sascratchyerbum for Easter with his family
Mar 26 - they return
Mar 27 - the 'rents come back from Dominica and get their damn dog back and my holidays commence til April 10th
Mar 28 - the daughter and I go to Ottawa to see my sister and Granny
April 1 - we return from Ottawa
April 2 - I'm flying away somewhere and perhaps never returning because the previous thirty one days have fucking killed me.
April 11 - back to work and some semblence of normalacy.

So if you wish to talk to me, please make an appointment with my secretary (that would be Haloscan,
email, msn, yahoo, or my voice mail). Should your appointment conflict with anything previously mentioned and you make the offer good enough (wine, massage, uninterupted sleep, sex), I may cancel something just for you. :-)