Car update

First, sorry about the colour change but someone has advised me that they don't like my green... so I will accomodate til someone else bitches ;-)

This post won't be as entertaining to some but if you've been curious... here is your update.

The registered letter from the city arrived yesterday.

The local tv consumer watch reporter is interested in doing my story.

My MLA (member of the legislative assembly) for the Provincial Government is aware of the problem and now so is the Minister of Government Services which oversees car registries and so is my city Alderman.

I sent off a letter to the minister's office and this is the reply I received from his assistant:

Hi Kristin
The Minister prefers to answer in writing ... would U mind giving us your mailing address and postal code, please ?
Thanks
We'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Regards
W.K.

I'm fine with that he wants to answer in writing - I'm going to assume that's hard copy... but whats with the 'would U mind' bit and signing it with initials???
How unprofessional.
Spiffy suggested that I reply in hard copy recommending his staff use appropriate language in correspondence. ;-)

I'll let ya know when we're gonna air with the interview with respect to the consumer watch bit :-)

Now back to regularly scheduled blogging...