Onions

I was going to continue the lyrics posting week trend, but everything I listened to that said something to me was going to be misinterpreted by people as something along the lines of me being depressed or going off the deepend.
I am not depressed, I am not sad, I am not lonely and upset... I just happen to like songs that may seem a little blah.
So perhaps with that disclaimer I give you a glimpse of a song that is playing now...

"I know its true
You'd never do the same thing to me
I never meant to make you cry
And I know I shouldn't call
It just reminds of the cost
Of everything we've lost
Bad timing thats all
And maybe soon there'll come a day
When no more tears will fall
We each forgive a little bit
And we both look back on it
As bad timing thats all"

I've always listened to this song when things go bad and remind myself that everything has a time and a place and if it doesn't work, it's bad timing for that person to have been in my life. Not that they shouldn't have been there.

I've had plenty of discussions about kismet, karma and that other bitch fate, and there is always a reason for each and every person that enters our lives... just as to what that reason is, is not always clear right away.

There's a new friend that I've made recently. I'm quite pleased that I've met this person. Just as always, its not clear as to why they are here just yet, but I'm grateful they are. Meeting someone and learning about them is always the exciting part of the beginning of a friendship, but I am getting the impression that since we're both onions, it will be a good long time before we find the core and thats a good thing.