Sex toys and cars....

I went to a toy party last night... had a great laugh, spent some dosh and I am ..err pardon the pun... excited about receiving said product on its arrival. :-) I think the best laugh was the story the hostess told about a previous party attendant who asked where the clitoris was...I'm still baffled.. it was a girl too, just to clear up any misconception. I _know_ that some men have a hard time figuring out where it is.

Last October, I traded in my 1991 Dodge Shadow for a 2005 Kia Spectra. Here is a story of the events from date of order to today.
Oct 18 - Order Date
Oct 27 - Date Received sans sport spoiler and Shadow traded in - spoiler ordered, keyfobs not programmed, waiting for control unit
Nov 4 - call at 3am from City Police asking if the car had been stolen from me as it had been involved in an altercation. No, I reply, I traded it in last week.
Nov 12 - repacking of foam in driver's seat and fix seat belt from choking the life out of the driver, arrival of spoiler but not installed as it is the wrong colour, keyfobs not programmed, waiting for control unit
Nov 20 - repacking of foam in driver's seat, keyfobs not programmed, waiting for control unit
Dec 15 - repacking of foam in driver's seat,keyfobs not programmed, waiting for control unit (can you see the trend yet?)
Dec 22 - arrival and install of correct coloured spoiler
Jan 15 - repacking of foam in driver's seat done by my ex husband, keyfobs still don't work, still waiting for control unit.... 400 units sold in Calgary and no one has working fobs.
Feb 4 - Call from the city impound lot. Come get 91 Dodge Shadow and pay lot fees.
Feb 5 - 2 hours spent calling around to get resolution about this car I do not own anymore, but am still listed as registered owner and the altercation said car was involved in, in Nov caused car to be impounded. I don't want this car, I don't care what you do with it... in fact, if you wouldn't mind, I'd like to burn it.
Feb 5 end of day.... I am going to Kia for compensation for this crazy stupid ass shit and to get my fobs working.
BTW, if you're in Calgary and looking to buy a car, I don't recommend Concept Kia.