Send more soup

The doctor says I'm sick. No shit sherlock. He gives me antibiotics on Thurs. Its now Sat afternoon and I feel worse. *cough hack*
I needed a change of scenery after having been in bed since Wednesday afternoon so I decided to go sit in line at the carwash... well the decision to sit in line wasn't made til I got there, however, I had my little code for the carwash for 2 weeks now and it was going to expire soon. Note: When I wash my car, it _always_ gets mind numbing cold and my locks freeze every time... its 8 C today and going up to 14 tomorrow... my car may not freeze!
I sat in line for 90 mins to wash my car... yes, that sounds stupid, however, it was a fabulous change of scenery from the inside of my bedroom. It is 90 mins that I will never get back mind you, but did I really have anything better to do?

I got Rach a betta fish too. Dory is his name. I forbade her from naming him Nemo. Oh and my sister renamed George... his name is Hampton.

And on a completely different note... the next person that sends me a .pps or any other form of power point attachment via email after I have explicitly said "DO NOT SEND ME POWER POINT, I CANNOT VIEW THEM ON THIS MACHINE" to them, is going to get said attachment back 982 times.
For the next person that offers to send me power point, I am going to send them 4000 illegal copies of Windblowz and staple them to their forehead.
I do not have power point installed for a reason, and I do not wish to have it. I have it already. I do not want it. If I could get away without running Windblowz in any shape or form I would... so will you all just piss off :-)
And YES there are other choices of OS out there, perhaps you might like to try one... here, you can have my copy of Redhat or even better, if you'd like I can set you up with a Unix machine and then I'll send YOU power point presentations.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr!

And the next person that enters my email address as a referral to some bizarre spam contest and I don't win, dies. 5 reminders a day that soandso has referred me and clogs up my hotmail inbox... jeebus.

I love you all, just make it stop.

Update: Oh and a further note. I have changed my email address. I sent out notices to everyone that mattered. I know you got the email because I am getting some from you on one and some on the other... urgh argh.