I have no idea what time it is...

I am completely and utterly knackered. I can barely see straight, any typos best be ignored... however, I do solemnly promise this will not appear to be some of Chaz's drunkenese or jibberish (which is my first language).

I flew out to Ottawa at 0620 on Wed morning after having been up all night guilt ridden about taking 3 days off work and telling my sister I wasn't going to come... only to call in a panic needing a ride from the airport. I left fabulous +10 C chinook weather to go to -32 again... happens every damn time I go away... typical..

So off I go to Park n Jet to put my car away for my three days.... I called ahead of time to find out what times the shuttle ran to the airport so I could time it appropriately... "Give us 15 mins from when you get here and the shuttle will be ready." I think ..ok, so they're not ready when people show up, I'll just let him know it will take me 10 mins to get there, so he's ready. "Like I said lady, give us 15 mins after you get here and we'll have the shuttle ready." "Err ok"
I get there, they're rude, their parking lot is laid out worse than any amusement park that I've ever been to and if the signs were pointed in the PROPER direction, I would be parked in row AA instead of F - I have not decided if he thought I should be attending AA and I got an F in parking lot navigation?
I am geographically challenged, however, I can follow signs IF THEY POINT THE RIGHT FUCKING WAY!!!!
Don't get pissy with me at 430am when I've had no sleep...
The flight home, some cow in front of me dropped her walkman between the seats and tried to reach it, and knocked my table with hot coffee on it and spilled it alllllllllll over the blanket I'm making. Thankfully, nothing that can't be washed out with some spray n wash and Biz...

The eventfulness that was my trip to Ottawa and the entertainment of caring for an alzheimer's patient at home will have to be saved for tomorrow as I can't possibly keep my eyes open any longer and I swear that I slept on hot coals for two nights....

To be continued, explained... oh and apologies too for being gone for so long...