Time flies when you're having fun...

So reading a blog, follow the comments to the other bloggers which in turn you follow more comments to another blog and shit, 5 hours have lapsed and half a pack of cigarettes...damnit ;-)

Out of all the trails, the last place I was at was Maurice's, reading a post about love, infidelity and the search.

I can completely indentify with each person he has commented on...

I was Average Joe and I am Kayten. eep I realize I'm a gemini, but shit, talk about split personalities.

Kayten said somethings about photographs and being beautiful in a recent post... and I have to concur with her. I am not beautiful in a moment of a photograph. I am when I am crying with laughter at/with you. I am when my eyes are rolling in the back of my head from pure pleasure. I am when my eyes are dancing with mischieviousness as I seduce you. But I will never be in that brief moment captured on camera.

But out of all of this, I had to think about what I really want.
I need to laugh every day.
I need to be me every day.
I need to be able to cry.
I need to be able to communicate.
I need to be loved.
I need to be able to love.
I need to be accepted.
I need to be accepting.
I want all of these things, and there is no special format that someone has to fit into to be all of these things... but they still need to be all of them too.

I missed kick off and its half hour into the SuperBowl... I'm going to cheer at the tv.
Thanks for listening btw