What you always wanted to know and were afraid to ask..

Joe started it and I think everyone else got on the bandwagon, so I decided to wait a couple of days and add a new twist....


Via comments, ask me anything you want to know about me. Anything. My twist... rather than making it an all day posting session (since my work sched this weekend is NOT going to allow for it), I give the deadline of 2359 MST (-7 GMT, +1 PST, -2 EST) Sunday night. At which time, all questions will be answered for Monday's post.

Ask as many questions as you want, make sure the answer is not presently available within my blog or archives ('cause whats the point?) and the answer to what am I doing this weekend? Working. And working some more. And the answer to the Meaning of Life... 42. Or plaid. Depends how much I've had to drink at the time when you ask.

Roit, I will leave you to it. Don't disappoint me.