Be proud of me, even if it is a golf clap.

I told Devin off once and for all.

I had offered to drive up to Fort Mac with him as its a fucking long drive and even longer alone and then I'd fly back that night. When I first offered, he was grateful. "That would be awesome, thanks!"
Then he waffled on it.."This is something I need to do alone, I'm scared shitless of doing this, but the drive will give me some perspective."
Then he said "That would good actually, because I have to go straight to work and I need to rest."
Then when I call to work out details, he's vague and being an arse.

The conversation then abruptly turns angry on my part and goes like this:

Me: "I'm tired of you treating me this way."
Him: "Like what?" in a very defensive way
Me: "One minute I'm wonderful, perfect and you're proposing to me and the next minute I'm treated like an annoyance that you can't wait to get rid of. So I'm going to go and be wonderful somewhere else."
And I hung up.
This time it didn't hurt, I didn't cry, and I actually feel relieved. Which means it was a good thing right?