I is for Insurance

My car insurance has gone down...finally. Granted though, I am still paying the equiv to the value of my car a year in insurance rates which is retarded. Maybe one day they'll institute no fault insurance here and I can go back to having $400 a year insurance premiums.

I is for health Insurance. I recently got new glasses and I spent a little more than I normally would on them as $100 of them was covered off by someone else, plus I had a 50% off coupon for the lenses. So my total bill with eye exam was $346.45 minus $100 from elsewhere, and I figured that I was getting $150 back from insurance total to cover both the exam and the glasses.
I got a cheque in the mail today for the entire $346.45 from insurance. So now I not only have free glasses, I also got $100. I did the happy dance.

I is also for lack of insurance. As of March 2, I no longer have extra health insurance. I was covered under Scott but he no longer works for a big blob, he is self employed. And while I am on personal leave from work, I am not covered. And that means that the girls have minimal coverage until I go back to work. Lets just cross our fingers and toes that I don't need anything til June.

I is for idiots. Idiots that drive with their fog lamps on when it is not foggy. Tonight I was so pissed off that I pulled over, made them go around me, threw on my high beams and then tailgated them for 3 blocks. Not that it probably bothered them since it was a half tonne truck and the tailgate probably blocked the lights.
I is also for idiots that don't look when they merge and cut people off and cause accidents. Lori got cut off on Hwy 2 doing 120kms an hr yesterday and hit the edge of the pavement/gravel and it sent her spinning out of control and totalled the company car. She's ok, she's exceptionally lucky. The car is in a million pieces and sitting somewhere near Lacombe.

I is for ..well I. I will cover this under K cause I've run out of K words doing Presleigh's alphabet.