E is for ergonomically correct...

... which this keyboard is not, thankfully. However, I have discovered in recent weeks that perhaps I ought to get one. I am not typing nearly as much as I used to and I found that a couple of hours online and my wrists and forearms just ache. This desk probably doesn't help either, however it is pretty and wrought iron and I like it.

E is for your ego.

E is for Elmo. Presleigh has a toy cell phone that sings Elmo's World when you open the flip. If I hear that damn song once more this week, I might hide the phone ;-)

E is for Enough. I saw this movie once before, but really I'm not a huge J. L O fan, but it was on this past weekend and I realized I could relate. Granted, I've never been in a physically abusive relationship (aside from a previously mentioned moment), I have been in emotionally abusive relationships and I want to be able to find that inner strength that her character did to 'fight back' and not allow it to happen again...to finally say enough.