Thought provoking..

I thought about all the people that come here to read my thoughts and what could I write that would be thought provoking, interesting and maybe even garner myself international attention... ok well I have that already but anyways...

So I took a trip thru my stat counter and the ways that people get here and thought I'd give some answers to the questions that they use A s k dot com or g o o g l e.

The first to address.. Dr Birch. He didn't perform my c-section but made the decision it should happen and he is a cute British doctor who's wife is a really nice nurse. In my opinion, his decision to give me an emergency c-section was appropriate and justified and I believe he saved my daughter's life with that decision.

Second: amitriptolyne: this is a downer. It is prescribed for many different things including but not limited to: migraines, fibryo myalgia, diabetic neuropathy issues, as well as an anti depressant. I have taken it for migraines when I was a teenager and it has been prescribed for both my parents - my mother for FM and my father for his neuropathy. When you take it 1 hr before bed, you fly as high as a kite and then come crashing down and souuuuund asleep you shall be. However, the lovely side effects for some is that it leaves you feeling hung over. And if you are taking lithium, like my father, then it gives you schitzophrenic episodes.

Third: I'd Stop The World And Melt With You - The song was sung by Modern English and yes, it is being used for a car commercial at the moment in North America. However, if you are looking for the full lyrics, I'd suggest that you use this link.

Fourth: I do not have the entire lyrics for Henry The 8th I Am either, however, I'd try here.

Fifth: I have absolutely no idea if things will work out with your boyfriend, his ex girlfriend, his ex wife or any other possible combination there of, nor do I have any information about your boyfriend being in Kananaskis.

Sixth: Moosimin Saskatchewan - Its a great little town about 20 kms from the Sask-Man border and they have cheap hotels and decent food. I have driven through it twice, stayed there one night. Other than that, I know nothing about it.

Seventh: Nyquil substitute in the UK? Huh? Just be nice to whomever you're talking to about it and send them several litres... its good shit.

Eighth: I guess I should have put the Henry the 8th stuff here, but whatever.. This is probably the strangest and oddly relatively common search... "needtopee" WTF??? I posted this with respect to having to pee badly whilst travelling over Pothole Pass on my way to an ultrasound with several litres of water invading my bladder and presuming female readership with children could relate...however, it has resulted in very strange searching and if you're looking for p .. o... r...n it ain't here.

Ninth: Kyle's Wedding in Edmonton ???????? I don't know Kyle, I didn't know he was getting married and why are you coming from Japan to Edmonton to go to his wedding is beyond me.

Tenth: Calgary Forest Lawn Safe or Scary? - downright fucking scary k? Don't move there, don't even consider it as an option k?

And last but not least, all of the searches relating to sex. I don't have p........o....r...n here, I don't discuss it, I swear and I say sex alot, but guess what, you're in the wrong place.