Just for fun...

So I decided to come up with this game for the end of the year...

Send me an email - alloneword at shaw dot ca with your answers. First 2 people with the most correct answers will win a prize - a real prize, not a virtual prize. No cheating - I'll know.

Name the movie - name the movies that the following quotes came from:

1 - "They all have husbands and wives and children and houses and dogs, and, you know, they've all made themselves a part of something and they can talk about what they do. What am I gonna say? "I killed the president of Paraguay with a fork. How've you been?" "

2 - "I'm Henry the 8th I am. Henry the 8th I am I am. I got married to the widow next door. She's been married seven times before."

3 - "When you first entered the restaurant, I thought you were handsome... and then, of course, you spoke."

4 - "This'll be fun. We'll stay up late, swapping manly stories, and in the morning... I'm making waffles."

5 - "No matter what they say, it's all about money. So let's imagine, ladies, that you're a savings and loan officer. Watch - one, two, three; see, you've got it all, and we've got nothing. You've got all four, take a look."

6 - "Welcome to America's weirdest home videos."

7 - "I always knew I was never going to be a professional bull fighter, but that's not why I did it."

8 - "God bless the Internet."

9 - "No diet works. The only way to lose weight in the thighs is amputation."

10 - "You are a sad strange little wagon, and you have my pity! Farewell!"

11 - "Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. No wait, I already did that and you came in second best."

12 - "I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."

Song lyrics - name of the song and artist.

1 - "Just let the moment take your heart away."

2 - "Lookin for a reason, searchin for a sign, reachin out with both hands."

3 - "I've been cheated by you since I don't know when."

4 - "I wanna see sweat coming out your pores."


5 - "Nothing to win and nothing left to lose."

6 - "Jesus loves you more than you will ever know."

7 - "Months went by with us pretending."

8 - "How do you block the sound of a voice you'd know anywhere?"

9 - "I've been battered but I never bruise."

10 - "Making love to you was never second best."

11 - "Her ego wrote cheques incredibly fast but her personality didn't have the cash."

12 - "It feels so good, swimming in your stomach."

Mkay, there ya go... 24 little quotes... see what you can do. Comment answers won't be accepted so remember to use the email listed above.
Good luck. Deadline for entries is 0001 MST Monday January 8th.