I wonder..again...

... when something is going to happen that will distrupt this bubble I'm in.

Things have been going far too smoothly as of late with just life in general. Sure things have happened, like needing a new rim for my car ( there is something weird when the entire current value of my car is in my rims... $800 a piece new jeebus jehosifites), my mom being a bundle of jangling nerves that needs to settle down, and the fact that it is MINUS 27 C & with the windchill making it MINUS fucking forty and it hasn't stopped snowing for three days. Other than those minor inconveniences, things are pretty smooth.

Granted, I ain't stepping out the front door for nuffin... ok, I fib.. I _have_ to go get the rim replaced tomorrow without fail as I kinda need my car to pick my sister up from the airport tomorrow night... and I really need to get in to see a notary to get a few notarized copies of the court order so that I can a) file with MEP to get the 500 smackers added to his account and no they aren't arrears, so pay up... b) I need to get a passport for the girls so we can go to Hawaii in the spring... c) I can't do a damn thing with only ONE copy of the order, despite me asking my lawyer for 5 and I would pay for the other 4 myself.... d) I want to put the original in the safety deposit box with her longform birth certificate, and my birth certificate.... e) I can't think of an 'e' right now cause its 4am and I've somehow managed to read an entire blog from back to front and now I'm seeing stars and I'm thirsty and tired.

I also have discovered that in this lovely coldsnap that I desperately need new windows everywhere on the main floor. The bay window alone is going to be two grand :( And the window in front of me right now is probably going to be at least 5 bills as it is rather tall. The kitchen windows are smaller so I don't think they'll be as horrific, plus, I dont feel as much cold air blowing through those frames but it could be because they're protected by the trees and rosebushes. Let's just say that even with the furnace running and the vent in front of my feet, my knees are still cold. (So are my hands, but that could be from resting my wrists on a cold wrought iron desk and cutting off the circulation.. I need to go to bed)

And in the interest of just generally not wanting to be involved, I am not even going to waste the energy and time to unravel your mess. Don't say one thing and do another, especially when you've expended so much energy already. It isn't cool, ok?