Spring forward, fall back...

I have no idea what the real time is, however, I know that the clocks changed tonight.
I think we're now back to being 7 hrs behind GMT again.. they change at different times than we do, I just don't remember when they do.

And hold onto your chairs folks, he paid child support. Doesn't mean we found him, he just apparently randomly deposited money into the Maintenance Enforcement account. *faint*

Tomorrow/today, whatever.. I'm going to the Screamfest haunted houses provided that the weatherman is wrong. Its supposed to be -somethingsilly and snowing like a bugger. I didn't sign up for this. I'm moving to Bahamas since we started flying there regularly.

I re-pinked my hair today. How's that for exciting news?

I was perusing some of the blogs that I have linked and today, Dave scarred me for life. Well not quite, however his discussion of Christina Aguilera and Donald Duck made me shudder. But on a serious note, he was discussing newborn babies and breast feeding. Its been proven that if you place a newborn on a mother's stomach that they will worm their way up to the breast and begin to feed almost immediately. Its instinctive. Even bottle fed babies will go towards the breast for the first few weeks of life as it is intuitive. (But in the case of most men, they instinctively will go towards the breast for the rest of their lives.)

So in theory its 253am, but the clock says 153 and I still haven't figured out why I'm up when its EITHER of those times, so I'm going to bed. And if blogger still says "There was an ERROR." when I publish this, I'm going to throw something.