I need new post titles

The title "argh" has been well overused by me, however it is an appropriate title.

I know I made the decisions, and I know that I made my bed and I have to lie in it, and I know that I should have known better....

Why do people make promises that they can't keep? Do they do it make themselves feel better? "Oh look, I promised her that I'd step up" and you feel good about it? "Oh look, I promised I'd never not ...." double negatives buddy...

But, as predicted he's done a runner. Child support is over a week late and there is no sign of it at Maintenance Enforcement, he hasn't checked his voice mail in ages as it's full and has been since at least Thursday and he has received the message that I need to speak with him and he has refused to return my call. So soon, things will start to melt down and maybe just maybe he'll crash n burn.

So if I seem in a funk, I'm sorry - I'm stressed about money again, I'm exhausted because I'm stressed I'm not sleeping and I'm PMSy which isn't helping and I'm just plain ole in need of a vacation.

To keep busy I've taken a part time (and I mean very part time) job to hopefully assist with the shortfalls that him screwing me around has created. The unfortunate thing is, its now that I need the cash and I won't see most of it til end of Nov. Oh well, at least it is Christmas money.