Busy day...

Today Presleigh had her appointment with the neurologist. Dr B was great. She agrees that she's quite delayed in her gross motorskills but no worries about CP at this point. The new Children's Hospital just opened last week and there are still some computer issues and they aren't able to access everything just yet, so she couldn't read her previous MRI but we're to continue with OT and PT for at least 6 months to get her rolling over and sitting. She has great posture and strooooooong legs, but the muscle tone in her arms is what is stopping her from rolling which is a neurological issue rather than a muscoskeletal issue.
At this point, if the fact that the anestesiologist cancelling her first MRI has caused us to be delayed in getting her assistance, we could end up with a nice hefty lawsuit as he cancelled it against the wishes of 4 doctors and he isn't qualified to make that call. However, Dr B and I both agree that if it is indeed gone, its possible that it caused neurological damage while it was present (the spot that was on the right side of her brain floating in null space) I'll keep ya posted on that.

There has been silence on this end from dipshit, which has been very pleasant, but we're guessing that his lawyer has told him to NOT call me full stop and that if he does, he will only make things worse. At least thats our guess... which is true - it will make things worse for himself.

I have started crocheting hats... anyone need a toque for the winter? I've always hated making hats because I hadn't found a pattern that made sense til now. Now they're as easy as pie.

On the way home from Children's, I stopped in to pick up the pieces that the girls made when we painted pottery and finish my piece. However, finishing my peice only took 20 mins, so I started more - damnit ..I hate feeding this addiction ;-)