I guess I should clarify....

My post about why I was feeling trampled has raised several comments and questions... Most of it was a culmination of all of the crap that has been going on as of late and I truly have tried to not burden people with it because it truly is just a bunch of crap.

I wasn't going to post this because it is taking some time to get sorted, however I will to just explain. Last weekend Devin threatened me twice and I had to take out a retraining order to protect my family and myself. The police were freakin useless and because I didn't manage to get the threats on tape (remember, the tape ran out), they refused to take a report or do anything about other than cause a commotion on my street when they showed up with not one, but two cars. They refused to accept that previously he had threatened me with a knife as I didn't report it then (hindsight is 20/20). So that has been bothering me quite a bit because it took several days to get it sorted out with my lawyer and the courts and I felt pretty vulnerable.

Add to it, my father is being a shit. He has received his inheritance from my Granny and has decided he is going to buy himself a little truck. Thats great, wonderful.. have at 'er. He has also given my sister 10 grand to get her book published (she has the final edit copy in her hands and should be out by Christmas!). I don't begrudge him any of this, its his money. However, I really could use either some money to do some serious work on my car, or let me have his Honda that he has. Its a 2000 Civic and has just shy of 150,000kms on it and its a nice 4 door car. So when he said that he was looking to get himself a truck, I said "That'd be cool, then I could fly out and visit you for a few days and drive the Honda back to Calgary. ha ha" He went off on some tangent about helping a perfect stranger who lives somewhere in Toronto that he has apparently fallen in love with but has never met, deserves the car more than I do.
Then other family members promising things and then they fail to do them...


I'm worried about Presleigh and that things aren't going to be good news when we go see the OT Therapist after Thanksgiving.

I'm worried about my brother... he cut his foot playing football with his kids and got an E Coli infection that he is on his third round of antibiotics with a PIC IV and constant antibiotics and they can't kill the infection and if it doesn't get better with this round, they may have to amputate some toes...

Then being worried about my cat. It had to be done. He was sick and old and had no teeth and it was the kindest thing to do... but the hardest.

And last but not least, someone I love..and have for a very long time... is going through some shit that I can't help them with... things that I guess that I can't comprehend, but I am trying to be as understanding as I can... we all know patience isn't one of the virtues I possess, but I'm trying.

So hence the post... now you know.