Stats

Since posting the lyrics (without permission of course) to the Pink song, Who Knew (which is once again stuck in my head), my stat counter has gone through the roof with people searching for various bits of the lyrics...curiousity always gets the better of me, so I often click to see where my blog shows up in the list based on their word pattern search - I'm always amazed to see that its somewhere in the top 10-15 on google. I must be doing something right.

That is all nice n peachy... here's my whinge of the day since that I don't want to post whinging on Presleigh's blog.

We went to the doctor today after we've had several sessions of physio for her head/neck and the PT reported back to the doctor (which I knew he was going to do) that he recommends we be seen by a neurologist as he'd like us to rule out Cerebral Palsy. CP is now judged in 5 stages, and whilst Presleigh's MRI was clear of anything as far as major CP (stages 2-5) is concerned, there is a possibility of some muscular issues. Her right arm is impossible to get her to bend it at the elbow which makes dressing her a chore and feeding her interesting as she will stick her elbow into me rather than bend it. Her doctor agreed today that she should be seen as well as getting her in for Occupational Therapy at Children's because if the OT figures she needs to be seen by neurology sooner, they can push for it and make it happen quicker. The wait time for a neurology appointment is between a year to 18 months *sigh*.

We also appear to have some feeding issues. She doesn't seem to be at all interested on what is on the spoon. She'll play with the empty spoon, she'll yank the bowl out of my hands, and she's quite content to do anything but eat. She isn't strong enough to sit up on her own yet, so the high chair is out - the exersaucer gives her the support, but I don't want her to associate it with playing... car seat - nope, and the bouncy chair doesn't give her enough back support and she's too big for her swing.

I've seen several pictures of the Bumbo seat on several blogs, but seeing Kaitlyn in hers yesterday made me decide that maybe we ought to go that route. So tomorrow I'm off in search of the Bumbo seat at Bo Bebe. I also need some more hangers as Misses Presleigh's closet is going to burst at the seams and she still has more clothes to hang up. For the record, I love the presents, but no more clothes for now. :-)

Ok, whinge over...