Wtf?

I was over reading this and I have a couple of questions of Mattel. Do you have to buy more 'poop' refills for the dog? Or do they have to be put back "in" the dog in order to continue this feature of the dog? How many poops does the dog hold? And how many biscuits can you give the dog? And do you have to take the biscuits out of the dog or somehow do they magically turn into the poop? I'm assuming that the biscuits turn into the poop but how? and do you throw the poop away and buy biscuits? I'm confused. I checked out the Mattel site to see what they had to say, but there is nothing more there to answer my questions... Perhaps I ought to pose them some questions. Maybe they serve jelly too. I'll ask them too.

15 mins later .....

I have tried to find a way to contact Mattel via email - they don't have such an animal. I seem to recall going through the same issue when I purchased a second hand baby swing and it didn't come with instructions (I couldn't find the battery pack!) and it took me ages to get anywhere on the website and I was ready to kill by the time I reached someone on their toll free number. Oh well, I'm sure that pretty soon you'll be able to get Bomb Squad Barbie and she will rid Mattel of any jelly.