Fucking typical

You know, I spent 4 hours last night transcribing the tapes and getting bothered by it and I spent today just decompressing. Until 1005pm.

Once again he calls and completely disrupts my life. He screamed and carried on again and I said to him several times "Did I not say in my last message that if you're going to call and scream at me to not call here? I don't do this to you, so enough!"

Unfortunately my tapes were in complete disarray from last nights transcription so I just grabbed a tape and started recording but unfortunately, there wasn't much left on the tape so I didn't get it all... but the general gist was that he doesn't accept that her prematurity is going to follow her until she catches up - he won't listen to that, and he thinks that I'm a horrible mother and he's now going to call Social Services on me because I'm not forcing her to sit up on her own or roll over. *sigh*

Everyone keeps telling me that I should just let his calls go to voice mail, however, he has the right to ask about her - and yeah I have the right to hang up. Which is why I told him on the third time that if he continued to call me names and be ignorant and swearing that the conversation was going to end as we were both adults and it wasn't neccessary behaviour.

Oh yes he was drunk. Very.

And he quit his job two weeks ago. He starts a new job Monday. So now all I will hear is the whinging about how he can't catch up because he was out pays etc.. but thats Devin for ya.
He said he wished me dead. Great. I can't wait for this all to be done.