Busier than a whore on a payday weekend...

Presleigh's appointments aside, I had an appointment with my lawyer today that took nearly 2 months to finally get sorted to happen. In all likelyhood, he will assume that I reacted to his screaming phone call and that all that is about to happen is as a result of that - however, its been in the works since July - since the day he refused to give me permission to go away to the States for holidays. Everything was adjourned from today, as we expected it to be, as they've had zero prep time (early bird gets the worm again!) and hopefully in late September things will be ironed out on paper and I can get on with living my life. I work for an airline and get amazing discounts to travel all over the world, and I can't even get to Montana by car because he's holding us hostage.

I discovered today that I am going to need to do a will because if I have nothing written out, he is considered guardian as he has been declared a parent and he would have to do absolutely nothing to ensure any visitation is done with my parents or any one else in my family. So in discussion with my mom, I will appoint her guardian and I will discuss with my sister that if she will become guardian should my mom not be physically capable (ie due to age or she passes before me). I thought about what happens if its 15 years from now, Rach will be 28 - would she want to assume guardianship? But thats alot of responsibility to put onto Rach and ask of her now when she's not capable of making an adult decision. So I will talk it out with my sister and ask that if Rach wants to assume that guardianship, that my sister not stand in her way but that the decision would ultimately be Dee's.
As for Rach, Scott obviously would be her guardian and if he and I pass at the same time or if he predeceases me, again my mom and my sister.
In the cases of sole custody, the will passes down whatever rights I have over to the next guardian.
How morbid can I make a post?

Here, let me try...

For my documentation, I spent 4 hours today going through the recorded conversations with Devin that I have as I was asked to transcribe them. Ya know, I haven't had any stress with his calls as of late because I've been able to just laugh most of the time however, they got me down today. To listen to him say things like "Nope, don't want to see her, I'm done, so no fuck you" and "you're playing stupid assed games" and the best one of all "fuck you asswipe" its like reliving it all over again. I'd have preferred to just hand over the tapes and let someone else listen to the crap.

I just hope this is all over with before the year's end so I can just move along and put it all behind me.

That's what kind of day it's been...