Not much going on here..

It's pretty quiet on the home front. Devin's lawyer was served on Monday and there has been absolutely nothing from him - its actually been a bit of a surprise.

I forgot to post that there apparently wasn't enough evidence for a restraining order, so I have been vigilant with doors locked at all times, I screen all calls.. which has probably attributed to the migraine that I have been living with for 3 days. The Aleve takes the edge off and I think "ah relief..." and then it comes creeping back. Im sure it has to do with the muscles in my neck and upper back being tied in knots.

Presleigh has learnt how to spin herself in her crib - I put her in with her head to the right, and she does a 270 degree turn and has toys from the bottom of her crib with her... I found her this morning with her hippo and a rabbit... the hippo was bigger than she was when she was born.

Tomorrow, I'm going back to my pink hair. I miss it. I considered the blue again, but Cass doesn't have the right blue and I'm not quite sure I want the blue haired old lady blue that she does have. So I'm going back to the electric pink. I had stopped with the wild colours when I got pregnant because I figured that it was going to hold some predjudice against me in the hospital and I wanted sane.. (like I was gonna get that in this lifetime, but this was something I could control *laugh*).

Roit, its 130am and I was looking for a shoe and lost the plot...