You know how it goes...

...you start reading one blog that leads to another and then yet to another and suddenly you've lost 2 hrs...
In following said link from Duff, lead to Dooce (which I've not read in a long time), which lead to this post and then 300+ comments. Which leads me to my list in no particular order...

- no addicts (drugs or alcohol)
- not accepting of my children - sorry, we're a package deal
- the 'psycho ex-girlfriend'
- telling me the same goddamn freakin story 9 times about how your friend got their nickname and how you met because he was talking to his wife on the phone and you said "how's your wife and my children" - it was funny the first time, not so much the next 8 times.
- playing on my insecurities and using them to your advantage
- no job
- unstable life - unable to pay bills on time thus having disconnection notices or even having things disconnected, not answering the phone because of collection calls.....
- hating to travel - we are SO not going to get along - I work for an airline remember? I intend to see the world.
- religious fanatics - I don't believe and personally don't give a shit about religion - I only care when you try to shove it down my throat.
- laughing _at_ me - laugh with me damnit, I know I'm a klutz
- musical taste won't neccessarily be a dealbreaker, but it could present interesting road trip moments with the cds.
- must enjoy sports in some form or another and not get pissy when I want to watch MY sports.
- not get pissy if I want to drive sometimes - macho is fine to a certain level, but let me have some 'macho'ism' too.
- no backbone

Alot of commenters said things about cheaters - cheating is an indication to me that there is a lack of communication in the relationship, so a dealbreaker would be someone that is unable to communicate their needs/wants and have open and frank discussions.
One of the comments was:
"I once went out with a guy who casually mentioned that his ex-girlfriend was going into labor with his baby that night but he choose to go to the hockey game instead because they weren't together anymore. Ummmmm yeah. Dealbreaker."


And I didn't write it!

Wow, I have alot more dealbreakers than I thought I did...