As you can see by the picture below.... I am suffering with....





SMUDGED GLASSES!!!!!!

Little fingers keep grabbing at my glasses and pulling and twisting my poor frames... between the fact that protective coating is coming off the lenses and someone's little finger prints, I'm gonna be blinder than I already am!

I suppose no news is good news. I've been busier than a bee in honey season with my little part time gig. I figure by the end of this weekend coming, I'll have earnt about a grand. On Sunday we're headed to Red Deer and I'll earn just over $100 just for spending Sunday out.

Oh I guess I do have good news and bad news. My stepdad is having surgery on the 21st - triple bypass. Eeep. And my sister is coming out to visit. Yay. She's going to try and get a booking signing somewhere while she's here.
Anyways, I have nothing funny, remotely funny or even smiley worthy so I'm gonna go to bed now that Misses Grumpy has finally settled again. (Can ya guess why Im up at 2am?)