And the winning keeps rolling in...


....

3. The defendant (respondent) shall pay $500 in costs to the Plaintiff (applicant (me!));

Now I can put all of this behind me and get on with my life. Once I have my copy of the order, I will go get 5 copies of it notorized, get the original into my safety deposit box and then we're off to get a passport for the girls and off to the Bahamas! :) ok kidding, but its a good dream right?

I ordered blinds for my living room and kitchen today - the ones that are currently in place are about 100 yrs old, and metal and bent to shit from the cats being terrorized by strays, squirrels, magpies and sparrows. Since I've redone the living room in various shades of chocolate ice cream, I got blinds that are called "mink" in colour - sorta mocha coffee colour.
The kitchen is in shades of olive with spice coloured cabinets (its kinda Italian Bistro'ish), I got 'alabaster' - I couldn't find any olive coloured ones that even remotely matched. Grand total for 6 blinds including shipping - $74 and change. Not bad considering one of them is 60"x64".

Scott is taking a week off week after next and we're going to finish the trim in the living room, a small section of the kitchen needs a touch up, and I hope to be able to get rid of the book case in this living room and the extra dining room table. I'm also taking on the task of stripping the banisters - god help me. Hopefully just a good sanding will be enough cause I ain't going near poly-strippa again in this lifetime.



And my Breast Cancer Ribbon collected $101.68 in donations last night!!!! We took it into the foundation this morning and they gave her a Hush Puppy with the ribbon embroidered on its ear. I will post pictures. She wore my Rodeo Rose cowboy hat (and no, I don't know who this chick is.), her auntie's old prom dress and had a pretty pink gingham bag to collect her donations.

And on that note, I'm going to bed.