Christmas wishes and forgiveness

Far Away


I forgive you for being away for far too long...

I have a few Christmas wishes...

The first.. the magic cleaning fairy to show up at my house... granted, I've never lived in immaculate but I need some help here.. I get started on something and Presleigh either wakes up, needs attention in some form or another, or I just want to take 5 for myself and when I get going again, something else crops up.

The second.. people to mind their own. I didn't ask for the opinion, I didn't ask for the interference, so therefore, no need to worry, it has been taken care of.

The third.. my blood pressure to settle down. I've been put on Altace, 2x5mg/day. If I take all 10 mg at once (which is what I'm directed to do), I end up feeling like I'm having an allergic reaction (same feeling I get with aspirin which I'm alergic to). If I take one 5mg in the morning, all good, no reaction. If I take it at night... I'm up allll night. I tried splitting the dose up, but I feel queasy if I still have the first in my system. But I can feel my blood pressure being high and I need this sorted out... guess I'll be taking a trip to see Dr W this week. I've been trying all different times of the day, with food, without food, with milk, with water... no glory on any of it.

The fourth.. for the CCRA to find their brains out of their asses. I don't understand why they just can't find other people to pick on.

And last but not least, when the cleaning fairy is done, can she put up my Christmas tree please? Thanks.

That is all...