Busy

My baby is a year old today. Growing like a bad weed and currently screaming her head off because she doesn't want to go to bed.

My life is upside down and crazy busy but yet I still seem to be spinning my wheels.

I have been playing with BlogShares.

Its very cool game. Fantasy stock market where your blog is your company and you trade shares and gain worth and value from completing certain tasks and spending money and all the other things you'd do on the stock market. My worth is just over a billion dollars now but frankly I wish it were real.

I've been having a debate about a blog with one of the moderators. Seems my view of zoology differs from his/hers. So that has made the game a little more interesting. I guess a student of zoology that posts photos of their field trips with animals and discusses their field of study without actually saying zoology in each post doesn't qualify as belonging to the zoology industry. Even more so the fact that she is a DOCTOR trying to get published with her thesis in zoology and animal psychology doesn't count either. But nevermind.

I had an interesting note left in Presleigh's guestbook yesterday so I called. Guess that the hint was taken that keeping in contact more is a two sided thing and not just my responsibility.

Anyways, Presleigh has been screaming for over 15 mins, I guess I should rescue her (and my ears).