H is for Holiday

...that I really need. I am going to Ontario in May for my high school reunion...eek! And then the girls and I are going back to Ontario for 2 weeks of fun and frolic on a beach. Of course this all depends on money coming to fruition.

H is for the movie The Holiday. I watched it on Peekvid
I must say this is a cool website. And the movie wasn't half bad either for a girl movie. I do like Jude Law. I also watched The Queen on there as well. Which was .. an alright movie, and I can see that Helen Mirren did a great job portraying the Queen... but, I'm not sure it was Oscar worthy. I'll have to ponder it more.

H is for holy hell batman. Ok, not really, I just put that in there because it will up my G o O gL e search returns. *laugh*

Ok, so yeah it is for holy hell batman. I wish I could figure these people out. Devin's mother and sister have made plans with me several times since Feb 1 and they continually back out for one reason or another. Yes, one time was my undoing because I started getting sick, but I have made every freakin effort with them, yet its my fault that they haven't seen Presleigh in months. It will be nearly a year since they've held her. But I'm done now... I have only gone this far for my own personal ..gain? So that in 15 yrs when it gets thrown in my face I can say that I made every effort to ensure that they saw her and yet they chose not to. Apparently C anadian T ire and F uture S hop are more important than your granddaughter/niece.

H is for hot shower... which is where I am going now in a last ditch effort to let the steam clear my sinuses since I can't take any good sleeping drugs or I will be useless to anyone and everyone.