G is for germs

Germs are what are in this house. We are all sick. I can't breathe thru my nose, my sinuses feel like they are the size of watermelons and my neck and back and arms just ache.

G is for goodies. Scott's mom makes these goodies at Christmas called Hello Dolly's. OMG these things are to die for. I know they're made with evaporated milk, chocolate chips, graham cracker crumbs, coconut, and walnuts... but they're soooooooo good. Its been a long time since I had had some, and I asked Scott to bring me back a couple from Christmas... she made me a special batch just for me... sad to say I ate them all.

G is for grapes. I had a contract to do and I got the most gorgeous cream and sugar set that matches my kitchen perfectly. I had made a utensil jug last fall with grapes and grape leaves and vines and this matches it to a T.

G is for Baby Gap. I love these clothes. I wish they were more affordable. I've managed to get some second hand and some on sale, but unless they're significantly discounted/garage sale items, I can't afford them. But the bonus is, when they out grow them, I can put them at the consignment shop.

G is for growing. My babies are growing so much. Presleigh is now 22.8 lbs, 10x her birth weight!

G is for girth. Which I need to get rid of. I am hoping I hear this week that I got on to X Weighted, but I am not holding my breath.

G is for good night. Which is where I'm going now...since I can't take Nyquil and be sane to deal with sick children, wish me luck.