Puberty

If I make it through puberty with my daughter, it will be a freakin miracle.
She has decided she doesn't like her bed. The loft bed I spent a few hundred dollars on at Ikea. The one that was the most awesome thing she had ever had. She has taken to sleeping on the floor at the doorway of her bedroom.
So last night I got mad when she started to go the couch to sleep. I said "Not on a school night! Bed" Her father says "She hates her bed." I said "I don't care if she hates her bed, I don't have several hundred dollars to replace it with something else and she can suck it up. She's just being lazy." (she doesn't like to climb the ladder, not that she's scared to climb it, just being lazy)
20 minutes later she yells "goodnight" for the 9th time so I go to talk to her. "I'm sorry you don't like your bed but I can't do anything about that right now."
"Its ok mom, its how the pillows were arranged, its all good now."

ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH

This war has been going on for weeks and its that simple?? I doubt it.
But she's trying to manipulate her father for something....

I swear I wasn't this horrible at 12...